Western championships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks! It will be exciting as when I went to get DD yesterday I was early thought I may watch a little. Coach sent me to store to get crazy glue to try and keep her grips together! Had to laugh as I asked last month about her having a second pair and he said not to worry about it and wait as she will grow and is too light and not doing the big skills yet! Murphy's law I told him he jinxed it at went and bought glue. Two pairs on order now.

Thanks! It will be exciting as when I went to get DD yesterday I was early thought I may watch a little. Coach sent me to store to get crazy glue to try and keep her grips together! Had to laugh as I asked last month about her having a second pair and he said not to worry about it and wait as she will grow and is too light and not doing the big skills yet! Murphy's law I told him he jinxed it at went and bought glue. Two pairs on order now.

Murphy's law for sure! I hope she does amazing! My dd has only one pair, maybe we need to look at getting a back up pair. Keep us posted. What day does she compete?

Reactions: DND
Murphy's law for sure! I hope she does amazing! My dd has only one pair, maybe we need to look at getting a back up pair. Keep us posted. What day does she compete?

I would highly suggest it as while DD was off injured and not competing in January another girl in our gym had her rip and no back up. Luckily for her she was able to use DD's even though I know sharing grips that are moulded too one persons hands is not the best, but what you do for teammates.

DD competes Saturday first thing and they left on the bus today. I got a text though that the bus has no washroom and it is an 11hour jaunt....OMG. May take them longer if they have to keep taking bathroom breaks or I may pass them on the highway when I leave tomorrow.

Thanks for the well wishes!

Good luck to little DND! Will yu be there to watch or do you have another texting buddy? ;)

Good luck to little DND! Will yu be there to watch or do you have another texting buddy? ;)

This time I get to go! Nice thing with my sked is Fri/Sat are my days off and with working Easter I have bank time!

Leaving first thing in the morning....so excited!

Oh have fun! Hopefully your bus has a washroom ;)

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks for the well wishes! DD placed 4th all around and got a ribbon on every event.

Almost stuck her BHS LOSO two feet on just couldn't hold it! Still a great day and now time to just keep working new skills and have fun!!

Way to go! Tell her my dd says congrats!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back