What a fun, well organized event. Good way to get the jitters of a big meet out.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Her groups were HUGE! (well for what we are used to). She did the best I have seen her do on DM, but on floor she over rotatated a bit on her back tuck and took a couple of steps. She was fighting a bad cold and not feeling good, and I am very proud of her performance.

Her results

Tumbling 15 out of 30

Double Mini 18 out of 38

Now she is really excited about JO Nat's, she says she loved the big competition and doesnt think she will get nervous there since she competed at this one.

Sounds like she had a good meet. Those level 6 groups are huuuuuuge. And hard. I'm glad she had fun and that it was well run.

She was disappointed with her placement but I told her it was actually pretty good. It was her 2nd tumbling pass that got her. She had fantastic scores on her 1st.

Sent from my MB886 using ChalkBucket mobile app

Congrats to your dd!! Those placements are really good. I get that she was disappointed in them, my dd is always upset if she doesn't place. It's good that she is excited for Nationals. Keep us posted! :)

State is on April 13 (her 10th birthday) and hopefully all goes well and we will make the decision about Nats if she qualifies

Sent from my MB886 using ChalkBucket mobile app

We aren't doing regionals so our only shot is states ours is like the 20th so nervous! Good luck to your daughter!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using ChalkBucket mobile app

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back