what does training hard mean?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

When we were conditioning, my coach always used to say, "Do as many as you can, and then do three more." That's what hard training is to me. Hard training is pushing yourself beyond what you think you're capable of doing. I think most people are surprised at how much they can really achieve if they push themselves to the limit.

When we were conditioning, my coach always used to say, "Do as many as you can, and then do three more." That's what hard training is to me. Hard training is pushing yourself beyond what you think you're capable of doing. I think most people are surprised at how much they can really achieve if they push themselves to the limit.

I like that definition. I'll have to tell my dd. Thanks.

How much they sweat! JUST KIDDING. That most definitely doesn't work cause I start pouring sweat as soon as I start jogging for warm-up, especially in the summer. It's genetic. I leave sweat slicks on the mats and stuff. It's gross.

How much they sweat! JUST KIDDING. That most definitely doesn't work cause I start pouring sweat as soon as I start jogging for warm-up, especially in the summer. It's genetic. I leave sweat slicks on the mats and stuff. It's gross.

In the dead of winter, I leave sweaty foot marks on the beam! I sweat so much! :p

It means you do your best, you push yourself, but never over work yourself, drink lots of water, and if ANYTHING hurts tell your coach. If you do over work yourself you are just hurting yourself, not helping yourself. Also it will burn you out, you could get bad knees, a bad back, there are endless possibilities JUST BE CAREFUL.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back