Off Topic What else do you do?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Um...nothing? Between gymnastics and school, I only have one school night off per week. But I like writing and video games and politics.

I don’t like swimming, chlorine water damages the skin a lot. I play tennis.

boy I am busy! aside from gym and school, I do competitive swimming, 2 orchestras, private violin lessons, dance and any workshop,clinic, open gym or private gym lessons. yea but I'm homeschooled so I do some co-ops and homeschool group plus online classes. I still find time to hang out with my friends and family!!

Gymnastic is my main sport. But except that I would like to play Football. My boyfriend is the football captain at the high school. So I get many chances to practice with them.

I have just finished school so not doing anything else at the moment but I was in 2 school orchestras. My main focus was academics and gym though

Wait... there are things other than gymnastics? Things exist OUTSIDE of the gym? I must notify my coach of this!

But really, between school/family/gymnastics/coaching, I don't have much, if any spare time.

However I am interested in politics (I love debates, controversy & opinions), working with special needs children, philosophy, English & French. I also love to travel but I only do so for gymnastics.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back