WAG what is going on with Gymnastike

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymmieC

Proud Parent
I just have to ask. What is wrong with this site? I watched the poll for top level 10 team and have seen the skewing of scores. Some were in the teens and now down to single digits...this before I see Gedderts got out . Good for them. I voted for Texas Dreams if it matters! And we don't even live in Texas lol!

Yes. I do remember that. That is why I wasn't going on there myself. Had an inclination to see what the hoopla was around here for that level 10 poll. My curiosity stems from that same situation you mentioned Bog and now this. They have terrible PR. That will be the very last time I go on there for sure. How is their site still up?

I have not been on the site since that incident about which Bogwoppit writes. So I Dunno either, but Dunno might know. :rolleyes:

I hadn't been on there in months, but just took a peek. Quite disappointed to see they've got a lot of new "behind the routine" episodes up, so I guess the "ban" didn't extend very far or wide.

Rats. :(

Thanks all. I still do not know how the site is still running but well there are a lot of things I don't understand. I guess that's the answer.

Can someone fill me in on the specifics of why gymnastike is morally bankrupt? Not being argumentative...just clueless.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back