What leo's do you or your DD's want for Christmas?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

flips123

Gymnast
Im curious what leos everyone wants for Christmas.Im outgrew alot of mine so Im asking for quite a few but Im not loving alot...:(Any suggestions?I've tried
-Dancewear solutions (I like a few)
-GK (So darn expensive for just practice!!)
-KB leos (I like a few)
Any suggestions??:)

Try-alphafactoraerials.com.....everythings pretty cheap and they have coupons on the site too:) Even have team leos from there!

my girls love Adidas. Also, Snowflake Designs are really great, last forever, comfortable, and pretty. You can find descent priced ones as well, if not on their website then on eBay. Happy shopping!

Never go wrong with GK- just buy the less expensive and sale ones whenever possible. Dancewear solutions run HUGE compared to GK- dd doesn't like any due to bra issues but I liked them. KB are pretty good- get more sporty ones- sparkly ones the sparkles fall off but the sporty ones fit and last. DD is all about comfort-GK and KB work for her.

We got this one for Kadee for Christmas. She has had her eye on this thing for months. We got it from our gyms proshop, for about 10 bucks less than what they want on the site for it.
Its pink and purple, her two favorite colors. She is such a tomboy most the time, but she likes to look girly while hanging upside down from a tree branch..lol
3638_p5.jpg

Last edited:
I really like melodyleotards.com. They fit just like GK leos and you get to customize the colors for free.

That is a really pretty leo Deanna :) I plan to extend my collection by two leos and 1 crop top (we shopped for them today) :)

Leotard # 1
e1551t.jpg

Leotard #2
10066.jpg

Leo #1 is super comfy :)

Last edited:
beautiful/inexpensive leos

When my daughter started at a new gym this past spring, I kept noticing the gorgeous leos that many of the team girls were wearing. After asking around, a few parents directed me to "flipflop leos" on eBay. The woman who handmakes these leos uses some really cool, unique fabrics. All the leos are tank style and do not look like much fresh out of the packaging. But I will say that once they are on, they are among the only leos I have seen that look good on many different body types; the simple style seems to work across the board. Pricing is exceptionally reasonable too; most are under $20!

The only negative is that when I ordered there were not many leos available in my daughter's size and in the fabrics I liked. I think the "flipflop" lady will custom make them though. I was not patient enough to wait...

the monarch butterfly one my DD loves and got last christmas this year anything zebra stripe is going to be a winner so we have one on order from Diascout Leotards that is green and black zebra stripe (both green and zebra should be a hit for my dd) She also has a red one with rhinstone all over that she picked out also on order of course she doesn't know I ordered them yet.

Discount Leo has all the brands available.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back