Where to find required skills for Canadian Pre-Novice National routines?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Canadian_gym_mom

Proud Parent
Hoping one of the Canadian coaches/judges/parents could help me with this. (Or anyone for that matter!)

I have looked on the Gym-Can website and haven't found anything for the National levels, just the Provincial level requirements.

Someone from my old gym has been asking me what skills that dd will need to have to compete at the Pre-Novice National level next year, and I have no idea, lol!

She looked at me like, "What kind of gym parent ARE you?" LOL. Um, one who leaves that stuff to the coaches??

But now my curiosity is piqued and I have been trying to find out. I have watched a few Youtube videos to get an idea of what they are doing, but was hoping SOMEWHERE there is a list.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

I hope this works as I have never tried an attachment before

file://localhost/Users/margg/Desktop/CPN2010-2011_PROGRAM_JULY10-1.pdf

if not try this link..
www.abgym.ab.ca/downloads/CPN2010-2011_PROGRAM_JULY10.doc

You are welcome and I hope it worked for you. My daughter is training in this level as well and as she was moved up very last minute so I went on the hunt for the same information. I have not even been able to talk to her coaches about their plans for her this year; she has just turned 8yo so I will be curious to see if they train her for a year before competing

I am not very knowledgeable in gymnastics and rely heavily on the coaches. It will be nice to have someone also else at the same stage to be able to compare the road ahead or if nothing else share stories.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back