Why are all the responses to threads in reverse order???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am confused. I don't know if it is just me, but why are all the thread responses in reverse order now? It is very hard to read the initial thread and read the responses in chronological order now that it is reveresed. Am I in the twilight zone??? :confused::confused::confused:

What???? I haven't noticed that! Too early for wine so you can't be tipsy, are you doing handstands again and you are really upside down??? LOL

I will go and check out a few threads. Are you using the CB skin with the clouds or the blue one?

They are in the right order for me. MdgymMom, you must be in a twilight zone!!!

Switch to the other skin and see if you have the same issue. It isn't happening to me, so it's hard to know. JBS is around quite a bit, so hopefully he will have an answer and also if other members experience this they should post here.

This is a setting you can change individually.

Click on User CP in the top left corner.

Click "Edit options"

Scroll down to thread display options.

Where it says "thread display mode," there's a drop down menu that allows you to determine whether posts are shown with the most recent first or the oldest first.

Thanks Geoffrey!! That fixed it. It's weird because I have no idea how it switched to that mode--I hadn't changed any of my settings. Oh well--at least I now know how to change it! Thanks again!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back