Woodward Scholarship!!! So Excited!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymSurvivor

Coach
Gymnast
Hi!! Some of you may have seen my previous posts about what camp to go to this summer, IGC, Flip Fest or Woodward.
Well Woodward is the only one that offers the ability to apply for a scholarship. So I went ahead and did this (Because even though I was asking which camp to go to, it was more of a dream because my family can't quite afford it)

WELLL I just got a letter in the mail today saying I was chosen to receive a full week scholarship to camp!! I'm so freaking excited I can hardly sit still!!!
I just had to share this news with people who would understand!!

The scholarship can be used either Week #1, #5, #9 or #10.

Are you or your DD planning on attending woodward this summer?
If so which week?

wow congrats! :) is there a certain level you have to be to get a scholarship?

Nope, I only have my level 4 skills and starting some level 5 (But I'm awful on bars)
You can be a rec gymnast or have never taken before and apply.

I might be going this summer too :] Since I'm over 18 I can apply to be a counselor and I would get to train for free! My only thing is that I'm still trying to get my ankle back to normal after a really bad sprain and I finally just started PT for it. I won't go to camp until I feel comfortable with my ankle again because right now all I can really work on is bars. But if not this summer, I'll for sure be going next summer!

That's great news! Congratulations! My daughters won't be going to Woodward, but I wanted to congratulate you anyway! I am sure you will have a fabulous week!!!

CONGRATS!!! That is really exciting that you got your scholarship. NOw you can go to WW just like you wanted :)

Congrats! My dd will be there week 3, so that doesn't help you any... I know you will have a blast! I hope you will post and tell us all about it!

mustlovejumping, let me know if you end up attending. I personally am 17 so I'm on the edge (which is why I applied this year because you can't apply over 17 years old)

MaryA, I'll most likely be going one of the later weeks so let me know how she likes it!!!

But thanks everyone!!

That is amazing, tall gymnast!! Congrats, that is definitely something to be proud of (and I'm sure something your parents are thrilled about too)!!:eek:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back