Wow on guests/lurkers

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm a lurker sometimes. I have the app on my phone but can't remember my password, so if I'm waiting in the pick up line at school I look without being logged in. Maybe others look without being logged in too.

I lurked for well over a year before I joined to ask my first question. I agree with beachgirl too in that I sometimes pull up the site from another computer and just don't take the time to sign in if I am just checking quickly.

I lurked for a long time. I am also only logged in on my phone, so if I am on a computer searching for drills I often will not bother logging in.

I'm a lurker because my gymnast is "just" level 4 and a boy - less active forum and I don't have much to contribute. I mostly just read and learn about this strange world that is new to me, but that if all goes as my son plans, will be a part of our lives for a long, long time.

Ah.come on and jump in! We have several that have younger boys ;) We love having new MAG parents!!!

I stumbled across this site two years ago when I was wondering something and googled the question. I did not join. I actually thought the people on here were wayyyy too intense and sounded crazy.
...I now own a bakery that sells humble pies...:rolleyes::oops::p;)
I bet your humble pie is great with a cup of coffee! If you indeed own a bakery I commend you, it's a true labor of love. That and making cheese.

I stumbled across this site too not too long ago. I can't even remember how or why. I was in a period of just dropping out of blog dedicated to a certain university's sports where I was getting disenchanted by the lunacy going on there and realized I was getting nothing out of the experience. Here, I find the topics and discussions interesting, and I am learning alot about a sport that has recently become a big part of my life. Like everywhere, the site has a cast of characters and personalities, but that's what makes life the adventure that it is.

PS I have a tab open on my Iphone to the site logged on so I'm guessing it always shows I am visiting the site. Not true. Sort of :D:p:cool::confused::rolleyes:o_O

I've been lurking too, for almost a year. I guess my iPad is always logged on too. I just love reading the posts daily. My DD's gymnastics are slow and steady so I don't have much to add to the threads.
This site really helps me learn about gym anxieties and how to avoid being a CGM. Very therapeutic for me.

I have enjoyed reading posts and "lurking" since joining a few years ago to ask a specific question. I've learned a lot, but have been hesitant to jump in for fear of being recognized on here by people from my gym. I've been trying to be more involved, as I appreciate the input from others, so want to add as well.

I lurked for a looong time before posting. I felt (and feel!) so intimidated by the breadth of knowledge some posters possess, I doubted (and doubt!) I had anything of value to add. But I post now every so often anyway. Hopefully I contribute in a positive way! I've learned so much from this site! I'm sure my gymnast and her coaches thank you for keeping me off the CGM ledge!

I wonder if others had as many problems as I did getting access. It was very difficult and took a long time. I had to create a gmail, and even after I created that it took almost a month! I had tried before and just gave up.

I lurked for well over a year before I joined to ask my first question. I agree with beachgirl too in that I sometimes pull up the site from another computer and just don't take the time to sign in if I am just checking quickly.
Yay! I wasn't the only one who lurked for an extended period of time.

I wonder if others had as many problems as I did getting access. It was very difficult and took a long time. I had to create a gmail, and even after I created that it took almost a month! I had tried before and just gave up.

We have had an email glitch for a while. We have literally had hundreds of members waiting to be approved, but they were not showing up in our system. I was suspicious that something was up a few weeks back after we had no new members for a while, but then a few other issues popped up that helped JBS work things out. A batch email was sent to all the people needing approval and they are slowly going through the system.

Welcome to all new members, and thanks for your patience. Technology helps us connect, but sometimes is sure makes things difficult.

Im still trying to figure out how to highlight to quote. Im using my mobile so maybe I will try on laptop.

Are you using Android or Apple? If Apple...the new mobile app will come out in a few days and make things much better.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back