Parents 2 year old DS had his very first gymnastics class today! Cutest thing ever!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

cadybearsmommy

Proud Parent
I have to update my siggy, b/c DS is no longer just a furniture climber. He had his first preschool gymnastics class today and he loved it. He is the smallest in his class and it is just so cute. Here is the video, he is the boy in the white shirt! And the little girl is his cousin so they get to take the class together which is fun! He was excited to get to go to his own gymnastics class instead of just watching Cady. :D

YouTube - ‪Seth's 1st Gymnastics Class‬‏

My 3 yr old ds is starting his first class on Monday! He had junior gym at his daycare this year but is so excited to be at the big gym with his sister this summer.

Awww, thank you for replying! I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought it was cute! LOL

I hope you can post some video of your ds first class as well!

too cute!! I hope he continues to enjoy it!! My youngest ds just was moved out of the preschool class into a boys only level 1 class...he is soooo excited to be in a "big" class now, lol. -Basically, he's excited to be in a class with a male coach that doesn't have any girls in it, lol.(at 5, girls are "icky") Doesn't take much to excited them at that age, does it? Too bad we all can't be like that!! :)

Well that brings back memories of my own son at his first class. My big bouncing baby boy is now 19 going in to his 2nd year of college but we still have the video of that first recitle when he just turned 3yo and it seems like it was just yesterday - where does the time go??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back