Coaching attire for competitions

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am a YMCA level 4 coach, but we have to wear the warm ups like the kids. and our staff shirt. We are also permitted to wear khakis. No jeans, or shorts. It would be pretty hard to do what we need to do in dress clothes.

My DDs coaches pretty much wear the same as the gymmies. (except the leo..lol). They will wear the track pants, team t-shirt and team jacket. (sometimes they will take the jacket off). I have seen one of the coaches wear a pair of khakis and a team shirt at an away meet that was too far to travel to and from.

Well since we're from a whole other country :p

Our coaches wear the national jackets and sweatpants what say Bahamas and their gym shirt that say 'COACH' and tennis shoes :)

I know there's a dress code here--no jeans or sandals, but not sure what else. Our coaches typically wear track pants or shorts with a gym t-shirt. And I agree--some of the clothes I've seen on coaches are completely unprofessional--even at our State meet last year!

Hahah what you did not like the sparkly purple dress worn at the Optional MN meet last year?? I used to see a rather heavy coach in a small tank top and shorts year round it was awful thankfully that has been banned.

Ugh yes some times I swear they forget to look in the mirror. Mostly our coaches wear khakis and polo type shirt with club logo on them sweatshirt or club track jacket if its cold. Girls black pants yoga or running type and club shirt track jacket or sweatshirt.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back