dreamlight leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

W

westham123

has anyone got any experience of dreamlight leotards?
there is a shop in the uk which sells them, they look good, i think i will buy one
but can anyone tell me if they are good

Hi,
My DD's competition leo last year was from dreamlight. They have a really nice fit and she did not have issues with wedgies ever. I believe they are more expensive than other brands too.

Our Team competition Leos are Dreamlight. I really like the way they fit my DD. She also has a few workout Leos and they too fit great and wear well.

Our competition leos are Dreamlight too. I really like them, but agree that they are a bit more expensive. We are lucky to live about twenty minutes from the Dreamlight factory so we can buy workout leos for cheap. They run a bit bigger than GK I think, but my dd likes the fit a lot.

my dd has one dreamlight and loves it. It's one of her favorites

They are my favorite. I have broad shoulders and am muscular and they fit me. GK's straps are set too far together and pinch my shoulders and under my arm pits and dreamlights don't. As someone else said they fit very different than other brands. I wear an adult large in GK but an adult small in Dreamlight.

Our comp.leos are dreamlight and they're comfy, beautiful and a great fit! I don't know if this is with everyone or just me, but instead of getting the 10/12 or the 14/16 I would usually get, I had to get the Adult XS because the arms and shoulders were too tight in the kids' sizes.

what about the sizing?
i need a AL in alphafactor so i think this is abotu an AME in dreamlight, do oyu think this is right, they appear to be abit bigger sized

I take an adult large in Alpha Factor and an Adult Small in Dreamlight. Luckily for me I was able to try them on before I bought them, i have also ordered since then and still wear the same size. I know for sure if I got a medium that would sag in the butt. I also like my leos to fit but be looser in the shoulder/arm pit area I don't like the boa constrictor feel and I like to not have to dislocate my shoulder in order to get it off. :p

i am abit longer in the body so i guess ame is better for me, what do you think?

I love dreamlight! They fit amazing, I have always had trouble find leos that fit right and these do really well. And with the prices of GK these days, they are only a couple bucks more, if that even. Might want to get a size down than you normally do tho.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News