Parents First level 4 meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ariekannairb

Proud Parent
Ok, it was intersquad and there was only one judge, but it was still fun and I am still proud. Our season doesn't officially start until late January so this was an assessment and divisional placement meet.

DD scored highest in beam and tied for highest on vault. It was the best vault I had ever seen her do. She still lingers a bit too long on the table, but otherwise I thought it looked pretty good. She did the lowest in both bars and floor but honestly, she is missing her kip (her coach has confidence she will get it by the time the season starts) and her tumbling is still very hit or miss. Again I have confidence that these are things we will see improvements on both in the pre-season and during the regular season. I suppose all girls have a strength and weakness though. Anyways, she needed this confidence booster. I can't wait to see how her season goes :)

our in house meet is this weekend. DD has a hairline fracture in her middle finger on the right hand. We don't know yet if shell be able to do it or not yet. She still doesn't have her high bar kip yet. Our first real meet is the second week of January. Good luck to your DD!

Congratulations to your DD! Now she can feel confident that she knows her routines and has seen what bits she needs to work on. Good luck for a great season!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back