Parents First Level 5 Meet Judges Cup

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovofu

Proud Parent
Boy....glad that is over...Sophia was very nervous and has been having issues with the vault but she did GREAT...

9.550 Beam
9.500 Floor
8.45 Vault
9.70 Bars...

37.225 AA

She was really happy and we were too...it's a long video...my mom likes to see all the details and waiting...so if your patient, would love your opinion!!

Happy Mom

YouTube - USAG Level 5 Judges Cup Sophia

Your DD is so good! She is a fantastic performer!! Vault is a tough appar. for little ones. My DD and I enjoyed watching your DD. DD went to practice sure she was going to do good routines. Watching other little ones at meets does inspire my DD to do her best. Thank you for sharing!:):)

What a great start to her level 5 season. She looks wonderful. Her presentation is just gorgeous and her flexibility beautiful. Congratulations to her. I just love her bar work - her kips are just perfect - her glide kip glides and her long hang kip swings - just like they should. Great BHS too. Hope she enjoys the rest of her season and enjoys it, I'm sure she will shine. She was so cute when she came off beam and was blowing out big sighs of relief. I can't wait to see the next one!!

Question

One of the other mom's asked me if I thought her scores were too high! I have no idea but thought the question was strange..

Great job! Her form is amazing--so awesome to see the toe point, straight legs and attention to detail at this young age. Her bars are awesome--such incredible form and swings.

What is it that the kids are getting from the judges after they compete? It lloked like they handed them some type of ribbon or something. That's a really neat idea--gives the kids some instant positive feedback and a little token after each event.

Great job--she will really shine this season and be very well prepared for level 6.

Holy moly! She is so great! She makes it look effortless and has such beautiful presentation and attention to detail. Great job Sophia!

Highlights:
-Beautiful handstand on beam!
-Lovely leap on floor, and beautiful little poses with pretty ballerina hands!
-She is so powerful on vault for such a little thing! Love her first flying phase.
-Nice and tight on bars! I feel like she has so much power yet she knows how to control it, which seems rare.

She is a stunning gymnast!

I love the judges doing the introductions and ribbons. I had a couple meets like that in level 5 and I loved it. It made me feel more comfortable and less nervous. I wish they would do that more often.

One of the other mom's asked me if I thought her scores were too high! I have no idea but thought the question was strange..

It is very rare to see such beautiful form, technique and flexibility in such a young gymnast--that is why she scored high because there wasn't really anything to deduct off of. That mom that asked that question to you probably hasn't seen what the routines and body lines are supposed to look like to score that high. Take what she said as a compliment :).

What a great start to her L5 season. I think the scores were just where they belonged. She was beautiful. So graceful, yet powerful at teh same time

Wow! She just looks like she was born to do gymnastics, doesn't she? Very impressive!

Not strange... JEALOUS.

You will find a lot of Moms that are jealous when your child does better than them. Sad but true.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back