funny video- men doing beam :-)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Footy player can also be a rugby player but in this case its an AFL (Australian Football League) player (that is the sport at the start of the video) :)

Also there is an episode in make it or break it where they compete on apparatus's of the other sex for floor space :p its quite funny

Last edited:
so is Australian foot ball Soccer? Rugby? Drunk guys at a bar? What? I didn't recognize that sport at the begining. And these guys don't really have the shape of any atheleate I know LOL

Thanks for posting this, I laughed out loud! Those guy have a lot of guts to try that while being taped. It looks like everyone had fun making the tape.

AFL is Australian Football League and is not soccer. It (as far as i know) is only played within Australia and is a bit like Rugby but there are no tries just kicked goals there are 6 goals in total (3 per team) and are lined up like this ----> l | | | <------ if you get the goal in the middle you get more points than one on the side. You also have to bounce the ball (or make it touch the ground) every 15m unless you pass it. The main teams are Sydney Swans, Collingwood Magpies, Richmond, and there are many others. Body type is typically tall and relatively lean (if you compare them to union or american football players.

As for drunk guys at a pub you could probably say they do that too grabbing a beer with some mates at the local pub is a typical Australian tradition :p

lol haha you call them soccer players our soccer players kick a round ball on the ground our footy/football players pass balls and kick them through goals, most footy players are big men, but yes they dont have a very nice figure haha :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back