Leotard question? :3

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

haha, really? i liked it! i thought it looked really professional. hahah. :)

It just bothers me because I felt like I had to chase around the symbols to get to the section of the site I wanted! I prefer a simple, clean look, where everything is easy to find. The circling icons made me sick! :p

I really like there leotards and they seem like a good and reasonable price but I have never ordered fron there.:)

Not sure where exactly you are from, but this is more for the US/Canadian gymnasts who might be interested in purchasing a leo from this particular company.
I've never tried that particular company, but as a gymnast my club ordered leos from the UK one time and we had a really hard time with the fit. They were pretty, but awful to wear. I was a very muscular, stocky type gymnast with very broad shoulders and it was just all wrong. I wore an AS in American leotard brands and for this leo I had to get the largest size available and still had an extreme wedgie the second I saluted. When we competed in them the parents would actually comment on the leotards being borderline obscene because the fit was so bad.
Our leos were from a different company (The Zone) and because I never had another leo from them, I don't know if it was just the particular fabric or style, or all of their leotards in general. However, I did have another leo from a different UK company (Milano) that was a smaller size and fit very well. So I'm sure it's not all UK made leotards, just a warning that sizing could be very different compared to US made leos so be very careful of that. And if you are in the US (or Canada), returns might be impossible or very expensive, so you'll probably want to make sure you get the right size on the first try.

Correct. I was basically just saying that if you are from the US, or typically purchase leos made in the US, be aware that the fit of these particular leotards could be very different.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back