MAG Men's Coaching Associations

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
Does anyone know if the "US Elite Coaches Association - Men's" or the "US Men's Gymnastics Coaches Association" are still around?

yes, USECA is still around. the 2nd one? never heard of it

Last I heard - Mike Burns, U of MN, was still the president. The group hasn't really been active for some time. I can't find a web link right now, but you may want to contact him.

I can't find web links for either group either. They're both dead. I've been able to use archive.org to read the old pages though.

Mike Burns is the president of USECA-Men's? I guess I can get in touch with Mike but if the group isn't active then they probably won't have what I'm looking for. I used to be a member of USECA-Women's and they have some good resources. The video library was great. I was hoping USECA-Men's had the same sort of educational resources.

No, no Men's USECA. i called Mike and he said the other was dissolved long ago. for a moment, he wondered what i was talking about. he's getting old too! :)

After an exhaustive Google search, I got nothing. I wish there was such a thing though; it would be great to be a member.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back