Off Topic Music cutting?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So i have decided on this song that is attached, and I’m looking to shave down about 14 seconds so it can be used for xcel gold. I heard that @raenndrops cuts music I think and was wondering how much it would cost for you to do this for me. I understand that I am a minor and I can see if there is a way for you to contact my parents instead of me if that is what you want. If someone else on here does music cutting also, please reach out, my one request is to keep the first 25 seconds of this, and after that, cut whatever. TIA. Okay turns out I can’t attach the music, but it is the exact cut of the music in this video.

Last edited:
Hi. I just now saw this. Have a parent message me on here with their e-mail address or Facebook name and I can contact them through email or Facebook.

OK, thanks, l’ll tell my mom. Do you happen to know the name of the song of the L10 routine I posted? Or a way to find out?

Been looking on some old threads and was wondering does @Geoffrey Taucer currently cut music?
Not currently, but you can try cutting it yourself with Audacity, which is a free audio editing program. Biggest advice: zoom in/out is your friend. It's worth taking the time to learn how to do it with hotkeys rather than by mouse, because you'll be doing it a ton.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back