WAG *MUST SEE* :O Catherine Lyons (GBR) working a Def!!! THIS IS CRAZY FOR A 13 YEAR OLD!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

and just so new coaches and parents understand what it is cause it's referred to as a "full twisting Geinger". it really is a 1 1/2 twisting Geinger. a Geinger has/is a 1/2 twist or flyaway with 1/2 turn recatch.

you can't full twist a flyaway and recatch the same bar because you would be facing the wrong way, or away from the bar.

so, a flyaway with 1/1/2 twist to recatch is what you see! :)

She's doing great with it. I really like the angles and head position she uses to turn over prior to her release. I really thing this girl could swing rings nearly as well as she swings bars.

and just so new coaches and parents understand what it is cause it's referred to as a "full twisting Geinger". it really is a 1 1/2 twisting Geinger. a Geinger has/is a 1/2 twist or flyaway with 1/2 turn recatch.

you can't full twist a flyaway and recatch the same bar because you would be facing the wrong way, or away from the bar.

so, a flyaway with 1/1/2 twist to recatch is what you see! :)

Before I read this I watched that LOTS of times to work out exactly how may turns she does for it to work out. I knew there was more than one, but I struggle t get my head round it without a slow motion button.

She is amazing and comes across very nice in social media. I hope she continues to so well without injury or burn out. Thanks for the explanation Dunno!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back