Off Topic My stress level just quadrupled...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I looked at my first tuition bill due less than a month from now and my first college schedule. Eek!

Suddenly staying at home and going to a community college doesn't seem like a half bad idea...

Awww

Well I don't get my schedule until after I get there (August 15th for orientation; classes start the 25th)

But we got the bill. I'm going to the most expensive school in the state, but the bill was actually less than we were expecting. They billed us for the semester but my mom just got her inheritance so we're paying for the year. I still have about $5,500 in loans every year, but it could be worse.

You're not alone! I'm paying for 2 college tuitions, PLUS of course, DD's gymnastics. My sons are both taking out the maximum Stafford Loans each year.

Just FYI: Congress has pased a new structured payment plan for when you have to begin paying back those loans. It's been all over the news (trust me, I've been paying attention since one of my son's graduates this year)... but now I can't remember the exact name of it!!

Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back