MAG NAIGC level 7 vs. level 9?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

comingback

Gymnast
I'm a WAG gymnast who also wants to branch into MAG (thank you naigc!), just vault and floor for now. I'm competing WAG Platinum mostly because my bars and beam are lacking, but I have been upgrading my tumbling and vaults quickly lately and plan to keep doing so through the rest of the season. I honestly don't really understand how to assemble MAG routines but I can have teammates help with that once I figure out what level I am doing. I feel like I'm generally between where the people who compete MAG 7 and MAG 9 on my team are. Floor passes I have are: front tuck front tuck (could upgrade the second salto), front handspring front pike/ front handspring front layout, roundoff back tuck (capable of layout and back 1/2 but kinda going through a mental block era). Vault I competed 1/4 on 3/4 off last but also have a 1/4 on 1 1/4 off, and I am pretty sure I will have a tucked tsuk by our last competition or two. Thanks so much for any help or suggestions on other skills I should do/learn to push things one way or the other!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back