NSC MEET

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I just saw Team Ontario off at the airport. The girls looked awesome in their matching track suits! I wish them all the best of luck in their training tomorrow, their team competition Saturday, and if any are successful, individual finals Sunday!

And now I am headed to pack myself, and I'm off to the airport in a couple hours.

We came away with hardware! Ontario had three event finals golds..... and a silver on the fourth!

In event finals, my daughter did great, and came in 4th on bars, and 1st on beam :). Add that to her 5th place overall yesterday and second place team medal, and she is one happy chicken! Just sitting at the airport waiting for her flight to arrive!

She is going to be one tired, yet happy gymmie. Great results.

Hey bog, quick question

I was looking at the "senior national" results that are posted, does it mean something different in Quebec? I ask because I thought I knew what it was, 16+ and, you know, Novice, Junior, Senior....

But the results are showing ages, and there are girls there with 2003 birth years which makes them 10, sooooooooo, any idea what this category was?

Thanks!

Senior here is 1998 and older. Unusual to have little ones in there. Though it is often the case that birthdates are wrong. Will go peek and see if I recognise any names where DOB's are incorrect.

Just looking at a few names and I think there are some DOB mix ups. Not the first time.
Okay thanks! I didn't know if it was something only Quebec was doing. Because we got the notice that Gymnix was using the "Quebec version" of the Canadian Pre Novice Program.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back