Own any JillyBeans Leotards?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymSurvivor

Coach
Gymnast
I love the prices for the JillyBeans leotards! My family just can't afford the GK ones (although I do love some of the designs!!)

I am thinking about ordering 2 of the JillyBeans Leotards for this summer but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them?
Have you/your dd ever owned any of these?
how does the sizing run compared to GK
Were they worth your money quality wise?
Would you order from them again?

Yes! My daugther has two leotards from them. She has a velvet one and a lycra one. The sizes are about the same as GK (at least for her and she is a child medium) and they are part of her weekly rotation of leotards which means they get washed and used all the time without issue. I would definitely buy from there again.

I recently ordered my daughter the black velvet with the Hello Kitty bling. She loves it! The weight feels a little lighter than GK but it's really insignificant. The JillyBean leo is her go to leo. And the price...oh that heavenly price!

Thanks for posting about this leo brand. I hadn't heard of them. My wallet is not thanking you though, since I just purchased one for my daughter. :p So far the GK leos have fit her the best so I'll compare and see how this one fits. I definitely like the price a lot better!

We have a bunch of Jillybeans leos and my dd loves them. It's pretty much all she wears in the summer. I'd say they run very much like GK - my dd wears a CM in both brands. If you wash by hand or at least wash cold and drip dry, they will hold up really well.

Thanks for all the posts!! I plan on getting 2 lycra ones for the summer, I need some more light weight ones and not velvet.
I'm excited about ordering from here!!

ejgymmom, no problem, I saw the website in another leotards forum and when I saw the prices I was quite excited!!

After you posted the link to Jillybeans Leotards, I saw this leo on clearance for $10 and bought it. FADE OUT FLORAL STRIPE It was too good a deal to pass up. I just got it in the mail today (fast shipping!) and it fits my daughter really well. We got the CS size which is what she's wearing in GK. I think it might be just ever so slightly bigger than GK's CS size as her GK's are getting a little on the small side and this one is perfect with just a teenie bit of growing room. The material does seem a little thinner than GK's but I expected that since it cost quite a bit less. It fits nice and tight around her legs which is one thing we have had problems with in the past. It's slightly loose on the front of the crotch area which is kinda weird, but I don't think it's super noticeable. All in all it was a good buy and I'll probably buy more from there...though I'm done buy leotards for her for awhile. She has enough! :) Thanks again for posting!

I have bought some before and they fit my daughter great! I have a rough time since she's 11 and already 5'1. Alot of the adult leos are just not as fun as the childrens. These fit her great and wash up great!

I recently ordered my daughter the black velvet with the Hello Kitty bling. She loves it! The weight feels a little lighter than GK but it's really insignificant. The JillyBean leo is her go to leo. And the price...oh that heavenly price!

I'm definitely going to have to check this out. My dd loves Hello Kitty!

Hey everyone thanks so much for the advice!!!

I ended up ordering 2 lycra leos (because I was specifically ordering for Summer Camp)
And one pair of velvet giraffe pattern shorts.

I LOVE them!! I would so recommend/buy from them again! The material is a very soft lycra (Similar to the Rebecca's Mom leos) and light which is exactly what I wanted for the summer.
They fit WONDERFULLY! Very similar to the Rebecca's Mom leos, which again fit me wonderfully (I only have one of those and it was my favorite)
As for the comparison to GK sizing, I just ordering one of the summer camp leos from GK Outlet as well and I got it in an Adult Med. since that what I normally wear. It just a little tight, and I wish I had gotten AL.
I got AM in Jillybeans (after double checking the sizing chart to make sure) and it fits great!!

So I guess it just depends with GK as it does every other clothing and leotard company :D

But yet I love them!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back