Parents Quatro Competition Leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

xcelerate

Coach
Gymnast
Has anyone else had issues washing their Quatro Competition leotard?! My daughter had a green mystique leotard and when we went to (hand) wash it, all of the green part came out just leaving us with the actual navy fabric. We've already purchased another one, but are wondering what to do for next time. What do yall use to wash your comp leos?!

My gym had a Quatro comp Leo last year- it was pretty bad. We had mystic similar to you, blue mystic fell off leaving black under Leo color. We expected for the color to first of all under the Leo be blue but no. The mystic fell off for ever person when washing with just water even. So basically the gym ended up getting free new comp Leo’s for the team from Quatro and they could only wash the bottom with out the mystic…so for 5-8 meets it went unwashed in the top, pretty gross. This year we replaced them and just stayed away from Quatro.

We have Quattro leos and I have been too scared to do a full wash so like above poster I have gently hand washed the bottom portion in cold water but have left the top untouched for five meets. Gross except they’re tank leos so no sweaty armpits at least.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back