The Chalk Bucket Republic

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

triptwister

Accolades to our heads of state:
Bogwoppit, Geoffrey Taucer, and the founder of Chalk Bucket, JBS.

I wish to commend the powers that be here in Chalk Bucket for putting up with me and doing such a bang out good job of running this forum. I am a difficult case and the administrators hold me at bay for what its worth.

Its hard to believe that they are volunteers and choose to put up with so much responsibility when they don't have to. They do an outstanding job to maintain the integrity and safety of this environment.

Please post your thoughts and sentiments here in this thread to show your appreciation and gratitude to bogwoppit, Geoffrey Taucer, and JBS.
Thanks. :)

That's big of you or otherwise ?????? Either way Thank you to all, Gt, Bogwoppit, and JBS!

i'm not so sure that facetious humor works so well in a forum such as this. just in case you're serious as a heart attack, my thanks to the 3.:)

If this is TIC, it is in the very poorest of taste.

If it is serious, I think a more appreciated gesture would be to stop doing whatever it is that makes them have to "put up" with you. Follow the rules, be polite to fellow posters, respect others. Pretty basic stuff.

I will NEVER pass up an opportunity to give a hearty "thank you" to Bog, GT & JBS for their tireless efforts to make this a wonderful forum:D!

Trip, I hope you are sincere in your thank you's also. You've been given a lot of breaks around here. I sincerely ask you to please try to make their jobs a little easier in the future. I think we'd ALL appreciate it.

If you love this forum called Chalk Bucket then please say so and what you love about it. Thanks.

Compared to other gymnastics forums this one is better organized, well categorized, well monitored in a timely and earnest fashion, more fun, topics run deep and are explored throughly, topics remain on track and stick to the theme, lots of people respond and participate, and INTERNET safety is paramount thanks to bog, Geoffery, and JBS> Show your love...

Admiral Ackbar Says:

ackbar.jpg

(I couldn't resist, but yes I <3 CB and the mods)

I hope that this thread was started with good intentions. Either way, Bog, GT and JBS all do this on their own time and it is a tough job. I have been part of many different communities over the past 10 years, and this is one of the best run ones. I think Bog, GT and JBS all rock and am thankful that they do what they do. I have learned a lot about gymnastics and even myself. I have learned what to do and what not to do as a gym parent. I love that there are so many answers to the harder questions and that people really take the time to answer the questions, sharing their stories, experiences, etc. Great forum, awesome moderators.

Im just going to simply respond to the topic at hand. Thank You Bog, GT, and JBS. You three are wonderful and give this disfunctional family a place to call home. Thank you, you do a wonderful job. Im so happy to have a place to come, and vent, smile, laugh, cry, and share in the joy that is my childs adventure through this wild, but amazing sport. I hope that we are all here many many years from now. Wouldnt that be great to see the itty bitties that are being talked about now (mine included) being memebers here themselves one day. And we can all sit back as honorary Aunts and Uncles and honestly say "we knew you when you were just a itty bitty". Silly I know, but I still think that would be pretty cool. :rolleyes:

I think our Mods do a fabulous job. Especially considering the needs to temper many of the younger posters, and of course the trolls.

I modded for many years on the IGN gaming sites and I can say that it is a thankless job. Whether this thread was started in good faith or not for me at least it is meaningful. So Bog, GT and JBS, thank you. :highfive::thumbsup::proposetoast:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever the intentions in starting the thread, I'll definitely jump and in and agree that our fearless leaders are awesome! This board wouldn't be the same without them.

I too thank you Bogs, GT and JBS for having this forum which at times must be exasperating with all the various personalities/opinions here but that makes it interesting and thought provoking for me--It has been such a big help as I do this gymnastics journey with my DD and meeting all these wonderful parents and gymnasts has been great! God Bless you :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back