Parents The Kip is back!!! FINALLY!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mrs. Puma

Gold Membership
Proud Parent
A quick recap for those not following the chronicals of Puma Jr. : She had really been struggling with the kip, and after about 4 months of working hard on it got it on Oct 21. Then it was very inconsistent, maybe 2 of 10...then POOF! Gone...for over 3 months... Wednesday night she told me she got it like 10 times! But I didn't see it for myself until yesterday, and today I captured it on my phone so that makes it official, right?! Lol! It is certainly nowhere near perfect, and I'm quite sure she shan't be competing it Sunday, but it's the best she's ever done. Small victories! I'm just so proud at how hard she worked even after failing again and again...Thanks to all those who gave advice, sent kipping vibes, or just listened to me vent! :)

YAYYYYYY!!! I know those struggles all to well.... I got my kip in August (I think) semi-consistent. Then lost it for 2 months. I got it back, but consistency and form have yet to come. Good job to your DD, it must be a proud moment for you! Such a great accomplishment :p

Ahh, I thought the kip was going to be the death of me. DD took over a year to get it, so many tears. She seriously thought she would never be able to do it. She has it consistently now but it's still a bit ugly, lol.

Well done to your DD!

That seems to the pathway all three of mine had with their darn kips - worked hard, never there, got a few, lost it for a while, then finally (different time frame for each) the kip fairy returns and its really finally THERE!!!

congrats on your new, true, kipper!! a whole new bars world is now opening up for her!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back