JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Some crazy stuff going on here.

[video=youtube;hMaKluGYxb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMaKluGYxb0[/video]

That was crazy! My daughter didn't read the title and freaked the first time the guy went over. LOL.

Holy looney toons! What would his mother think???? Cool to watch. Reminds me of the guy on the rope swing, have to go find that one for you.

Who on earth comes up with these ideas? Seriously, are people sitting around saying, "wouldn't it be really cool if we could find a folding trampoline and drag it over to that bridge and see what we can do?"

Fun to watch but those guys are definitely a little crazy!

Wow. Those are both crazy. Although both things I probably would have attempted as a kid (if the situation arose..lol) there is no way in the world I would even THINK about it now..lol. Pretty neat to see.

It's all good clean fun until someone ends up in wheelchair for the rest of their lives. I think all "cool" vids like these should be followed by another video. One of a nurse brushing the teeth & hair of some young man on a ventilator, who has been paralyzed(or worse) attempting such acts. Sorry to be a stick in the mud...but being a nurse it makes me cringe when I see vids like this. I don't see it as "cool" all I can picture is what I've listed above because I've been that nurse in a rehab hospital:(.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back