unknown weird skills

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

what are some kinda strange/unknown skills for beam that are somewhat challenging but not supper hard .
some examples i have so far are

tinsika's
onodi's

I love seeing the Teza on beam but it looks super hard. I also notice when girls do a back hip circle around the beam but it looks like it would hurt thier hips.

What difficulty level are you looking for...something in a level 7, or could I interest you in the latest in the elite line. Just kidding but a little background would help.

The Silivas mount is freaking cool, if you can be clean enough to make it worth it.

What about a valdez? (A backward walkover from sitting?) - Not really seen too much these days.

I used to play around with a mount: stand on a springboard with your back to the beam. Do a straddle jump over the beam and land in front support. It's super fun, but it also produces spectacular wipeouts when you clip your heels. Use a beam pad and put a lot of 8-inchers behind the beam! :)

I also love the mount where you stand parallel to the beam on a board, jump, and land in a split (no hands).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back