Parents Exciting news from coach last night!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

cadybearsmommy

Proud Parent
Well, dd had gymnastics last night and I went ahead and decided to sign her up for an extra day. Right now she only does one 45 minute class per week (on Fridays) and she bugs me all week long wanting to go to gymnastics! :p

So her coach walks up while I am signing up with the office manager and says, "Oh that's great, Cady will definitely be ready for Dynamites in the spring." (Dynamites is a level 3 class for younger girls that feeds directly into the level 4 preteam.) I was so surprised, I was all like, "Oh, do you really think so?" And she said, "Oh definitely, I think she would have been ready anyway, I am pretty sure her whole class will be ready!" :)

I am so proud and excited and it is good to know that her coach thinks she is making good progress, even though she has struggled on a couple of issues. (mainly the handstand, lol)

I didn't tell her b/c I don't want her to be disappointed if it doesn't happen, but it is definitely something to look forward to!

Just wanted to share my excitement with some ladies who I know will understand!:eek:

ladies?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>okay i'm back and i'm now in a leotard...........does that count?

congratulations on your daughters progress!:)

WTG now plant your money tree so the funds will be there when she starts to move forward.

Congrats on your exciting news.
Always fun to hear good things about your kids, isn't it:)

And I believe you are doing the right thing by not telling her, not only will she not be disappointed if it does not happen, but she gets to keep doing what she's doing and having fun without the pressure of trying to make the move. There is time enough in the future for all the stresses gymnastics brings.

That's great. My daughter started pre-team at 5 also. Lots of fun! You will see a lot more skills and strength now that she's going more than once a week, and especially once she starts pre-team which will probably condition more than the rec classes.

WTG to Miss Cady. Not sure how I missed this. I miss so much all the time. Things have so many responses and Im like..wait..dont think I even read that..lol. Im sure you are so proud of her. And I agree with not telling her for now. This way she doesnt feel pressured to meet a standard. She can just relax and have fun. Plenty of time down the road for the other. And if you find where to buy those money trees, or what magic kingdom they are hiden in..PLEASE give me a heads up..and Ill ride my purple unicorn on over and get me one..thanks..lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back