Preschool lesson plans

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

DLagerstedt

Hi everyone, I have been coaching Parent and Tot, along with 3-4-5 yr olds for about a year now on Saturdays. I began coaching to help componsate my daughters team fees (who is nolonger doing gymnastics because of a chronic back pain from a stress fracture). I love teaching the little ones. Oh ya my point! I became Kat certified, and create lessons from our evaluation sheets, but I am looking for more ideas. Does anyone know of where I can get preschool gymnastics lesson plans, besides Patti (last name escapes me)Tumble Bear company.
:rolleyes:
DLagerstedt

I recall Rick McCharles writing about the following program on his blog. I had not heard of it before, but it may be worth looking at. I think it is in a book format.

http://www.ruschkin.com/index.html

Curious to know why you would not be interested in Patti Komara's Tumblebear program? Her videos are very informative... not to mention her gym has a very successful recreational program... and I know - my dd started out in her gym :D

Don't get me wrong, I have some of Patti's books. they are very informative. I am always looking for new ideas, and ways to set up fun activites. Thanks for site, I will look into it.

Hi everyone, I have been coaching Parent and Tot, along with 3-4-5 yr olds for about a year now on Saturdays. I began coaching to help componsate my daughters team fees (who is nolonger doing gymnastics because of a chronic back pain from a stress fracture). I love teaching the little ones. Oh ya my point! I became Kat certified, and create lessons from our evaluation sheets, but I am looking for more ideas. Does anyone know of where I can get preschool gymnastics lesson plans, besides Patti (last name escapes me)Tumble Bear company.
:rolleyes:
DLagerstedt

Hi I am a gymnastics coach of 23 years and write preschool lesson plans. I customize them to your gym and ages and abilities. Please let me know how I can help you and we will get them under way.
"teach for fun"

I use the tumblebear and then mix it up a bit. I am always afraid that are getting bored doing the circuit. We also do not have all of the room or equipment that they show in the program

Great information. Thanks for sharing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back