I'm New

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

L

lauryn_tumbler

Hey,I am Lauryn:D. I do gymnastics at "Key City Gymnastics" in Cranbrook BC Canada. I am level 3 here but does anyone know what level that would be in USA???????? Well I can do my kip and layout flyaway on bars, I can do a backspring and double backwalkover on beam, I can do a half on vault, and I can do a layout half on floor and front through to backlayout. I am new to Chalk Bucket and hope that i fit in.

Sincerely, Lauryn

Hey Lauryn,

Welcome to the Chalkbucket! From your skills you would be probably equivilant to about a level 7 or level 8 in the USA.

Welcome to the chalk bucket! You will fit in just great. We are all here for the same reason, gymnastics. How many levels are there in Canada? How long have you been doing gymnastics?

there is 5 levels here in Canada until nationals(i think). I have been doing gymnastics since i was 4 now i am 10.

Welcome on here lauryn! :)
Wow, that`s awesome to hear about your gymnastics. :) I`d love to hear more about it. :)
Do you compete? And any goals for this season?

Welcome on here lauryn! :)
Wow, that`s awesome to hear about your gymnastics. :) I`d love to hear more about it. :)
Do you compete? And any goals for this season?

ya i compete and i have two goals for floor i wanna try my full and land my front through to layout half.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back