Off Topic Shocked and saddened by CT shootings

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Amber

Proud Parent
I am deeply saddened and shocked by the deaths of the small children and adults caused by the mass shooting in CT. For those kids and adults affected by this tradegy, you have my most sincere condolances. I gave my girls extra hugs when they got home today. I know there is a special hell waiting for the monster who did this.

I cannot stop crying thinking about all the pain that the families and students must be going through at this time. My heart is breaking and my prayers go out to all those affected by this horrible tragedy.

I live not far from there and work in another school district. I am so incredibly sad:(
Hug your kids tomight!

From Canada, my most sincere condoleances. The man who did this must have been profoundly unhappy... My thoughts to the families and everybody who will have to live with the after effects of the shooting.

This is just the most horrible thing I have ever heard! My heart breaks for all the families and communities affected by this tragedy!

It is beyond horrific. I cannot even for one moment imagine what those people are going through and will continue to go through.

Yeah we were in the middle of a meet when we found out. No way to focus after hearing about the innocent lives lost. I called my six year old sister and told her that I loved her a lot and I was really happy to be her big sister. She wanted to know why big sissy was crying and sad. All I could say was that some little sisters got hurt tonight and their big sissy's didn't get to see them and tell them they loved them anymore. I can't imagine the grief of the parents and siblings of the poor lives lost. Prayers go out to them and all that have been affected by this massacre.

I live not far from Newtown and everyone is in shock. Newtowns a quiet little town in the middle of nowhere. I have a friend who lives there and said they were on lock down. I live about an hour from Newtwn and we had police at the public schools during dismisall. My principal and one of my teachers were crying. Definantly in shock over the tragic and senseless loss of 28 beautiful people. I hope everyone says an extra prayer tonight for the victims and their families.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all of them. How heartbreaking. Those poor families that have to spend the holidays without their children now :(

I can only imagine what those families must be going through right now. I will be keeping them all in my thoughts. :(

Very sad, and I feel for all of those involved, but I don't understand the shock/surprise over this event. How many shootings have there been in the states since Columbine and how many policy/law changes have been made since?. Change dose not magically happen.

I too work in a school and have 3 children and can not imagine what they are going through but I am praying for all in Newtown.

This is a time to focus prayers, love, and support to the Newtown community. It sickens me to see side-by-side stories of this tragedy and policy debate. There will be plenty of time for that on the coming weeks, as there always is, but now is not the time. My heart for a out to all those who lost loved ones and I pray the victims found peace quickly.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back