DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
ChalkBucket has become the premier gymnastics community for parents...gymnasts...and coaches. The one group that we have really missed has been the "fans". In thinking long and hard about how to get more fans into the site...we figured out that ChalkBucket really isn't a fan site. It is a site that was created to "help everyone learn more about gymnastics"...and it does that very well. For this reason we have created...

GymnasticsFans.com

GymnasticsFans is the brand new "sister" site of ChalkBucket. It's main purpose is to serve the "fans" of men's and women's elite & NCAA gymnastics. The site was literally just created...there are no threads at all. If you're a "fan" head on over to GymnasticsFans.com and register an account...post a new thread.

We hope to see ChalkBucket continue as it always has while also providing a new community for the "fans". We hope to see many of you at both sites in the future.

ChalkBucket = Parents...Gymnasts...Coaches

GymnasticsFans = Fans

This is great! I fit exactly into the "fan" category, and have been wanting a forum geared more toward that.

Can you make this new GymnasticsFans forum accessible via the Tapatalk iPhone App, like Chalk Bucket is? Thank you!

Very cool! I'm all signed up!! I'm super excited as well as I love being a gymnastics fan and have lots of other friends on twitter I've met through the gymternet.

Excellent...I'm glad that you guys are excited also. It really seemed like the only way to keep ChalkBucket what it is (an awesome site) and serve the "fans". I am one of those people that fit perfectly into both sites.

I'll get Tapatalk setup right now.

I joined too -- I'm JessInChina. :) It won't let me post yet though?

Excellent! Your're approved now. We manually approve all the members at both sites now in order to combat SPAM.

Everyone keep registering for Gymnastics Fans. We are going to do an "official" launch of the site for 2013 World Championships this Sept/Oct.

Please remember that the minimum age for this new site is 16. ChalkBucket minimum age is 13.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back