WAG Video's of new routines

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

armbmom

Proud Parent
Does anyone know yet if there are videos available for the new routines? I've searched on youtube and can only find the "new" music from before.

Nothing, other than the list of skills, will be available until after the National Compulsory Workshops to be held the first and second weekends of June. At this point, all you can do is preorder the DVDs or routine books.

I am hoping to see some videos leaked next week on You Tube. I know our coaches are going to the workshop this coming weekend.

I am hoping to see some videos leaked next week on You Tube. I know our coaches are going to the workshop this coming weekend.

Me too- many gyms have coaches going to Orlando. Add me to the list of moms who are interested in seeing the new routines and hearing the new music :)

Oh that would be lovely Bog!!

I can't wait to see the routines as well!! Hoping something leaks onto youtube after!!

My DD told me a trumpet, violin, and piano version of each level's music. Was she making that up? She is a pre-teen and has been known to stretch the truth!

My DD told me a trumpet, violin, and piano version of each level's music. Was she making that up? She is a pre-teen and has been known to stretch the truth!

I have heard this from our coaches and other places (that I can't remember...lol) so not completely just pre-teen truth stretching ;)

I remember hearing at a USAG clinic that there would be a straight piano version and an orchestral version. I don't remember what they said the third would be.

I looked at the cd image that USAG has online and it looks like that different levels will have different choices. Some levels have 2 choices and others have 3... or something like that... I'm just glad for different music.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back