New to Chalk Bucket

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello guys my name is Victoria but you can call me tori. I am a level six and am 13. I currently have a broken foot... sooo well ya i broke it right before state of level 5 but they still moved me up. I will most likely compete back to back 6 and 7 but not sure. I broke my 5th metatarsal... It is called a dansers break. I broke it December 1st and it is currently April 20 so ya it is taking FOREVER to heal.... im sick of it lol. My favorite event is bars and my highest score on bars in level 5 (MY FIRST YEAR THEN MOVED UP :)) was a 9.5 YEAH lol i did good. I got about 2-3 9.5 on bars after that. I am getting a little weaker because of my foot but and OMG today I was watching American Idol that we had recorded and FERGIE did a double frontwalkover on ONE hand while singing..... FERGIE. Lol i did not know she could do that but i guess she can :p anyways well please leave comments or ask me questions you would like to know. :D

PS.
LIME GREEN ROX MY SOX

Hey welcome to chalk bucket! I'm not a gymnast (yet), but my girlfriend is, and she hurt her foot right before her states too (didn't break it but bad sprain). So I kinda have been hearing all about how much it sucks for the past couple weeks. Hope it gets better soon and its good that you were still able to move up to the next level!

Thank you. I hope you get into a good gym. Its really fun. I hopr your girlfriends foot gets better soon. And mine in doing good. I have a boot on and am able to walk on it because it a walking boot so ya and i am doing Physcal Therapy so should be fine soon :)...... i hope :confused: lol well anyways i was nice to meed you NYgymfan again hope you GF's foot get well soon.

Thank you. I hope you get into a good gym. Its really fun. I hopr your girlfriends foot gets better soon. And mine in doing good. I have a boot on and am able to walk on it because it a walking boot so ya and i am doing Physcal Therapy so should be fine soon :)...... i hope :confused: lol well anyways i was nice to meed you NYgymfan again hope you GF's foot get well soon.

Hey thanks! She just got off crutches so she should be back in gym soon. I'm gunna start tumbling over the summer. I don't think I'll ever be a competative gymnast (even tho I want to be) just b/c I'm starting so late, but tumbling looks cool so y not?

lol it is fun and thank you i will show my full potential when i get out of this darn situation and oh ya i just got off crutches 2 days ago :)

Hello there and welcome on here!

I hope your foot will be much better soon!!! Any idea about when you get rid of that boot?

Hello,

best of luck - keep a positive attitude & it WILL take you far!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tori! Welcome to chalkbucket. That really stinks! I hope your foot gets better soon and that you have a successful season after that! How did you break it?

Hah I love lime green too.

Rose

haha lol thank you guys a lot and i will get out of the boot whenever my Physical Therapyst fels i can so ya well like i can take it off and all and like i can sorta walk on it and i walk on it in tha pool so ya i have a feeling oi will get out of it soon. Oh ya and i see him this friday so i will probably know then when i will ghet out :)

That`s good to hear, and I sure hope your feeling is right on this.
So what have you been told by Mr. Doc??? That appointment was yesterday, wasn`t it?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back