Hamm Identity Scandal

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

H

HammSupporter

I've been reviewing the tapes from the 2004 men's all-around and I have come to believe that it was Morgan Hamm who delivered the gold medal performance in Paul's place. When you look closely, you can easily tell them apart; check here, for example: hammtwins.com. I dare someone to prove me wrong.

Welcome to The Chalkbucket.

You win the prize for the most peculiar first post.:D Hope you can prove your theory, I can't help as I don't really follow MAG.;)

I've been reviewing the tapes from the 2004 men's all-around and I have come to believe that it was Morgan Hamm who delivered the gold medal performance in Paul's place. When you look closely, you can easily tell them apart; check here, for example: hammtwins.com. I dare someone to prove me wrong.

Okay, how about starting with what meet?

The meet I'm talking about is the Athens Games. Where Paul Hamm became the first American male to win All-around gold at the Olympics games. The parallel and high bar, which ironically were not his best events, were clearly performed by Morgan Hamm. Review the footage, look at the close-ups. You will see Morgan Hamm.

The meet I'm talking about is the Athens Games. Where Paul Hamm became the first American male to win All-around gold at the Olympics games. The parallel and high bar, which ironically were not his best events, were clearly performed by Morgan Hamm. Review the footage, look at the close-ups. You will see Morgan Hamm.

Okay...I'll bite.

YouTube - Paul Hamm--2004 Olympic Games: All-Around--PB

Since the two of them really don't look that much alike, here you go...pretty clearly Paul.

Interesting theory though.

I think the only scandal is the ridiculously high vault score Paul got after wiping out.

Last edited:
If that were true...it would be impressive that the Americans thought of it before the Chinese. *smirk* Given the smaller range of variation in physical characteristics across the population of Americans vs. Chinese, it'd be much easier for them to accomplish.

Which is to say, highly improbable for the Americans.

Last edited:
If that were true...it would be impressive that the Americans thought of it before the Chinese. *smirk* Given the smaller range of variation in physical characteristics across the population of Americans vs. Chinese, it'd be much easier for them to accomplish.

Which is to say, highly improbable for the Americans.

I don't know...those white people all look the same.

Maybe it was actually Artemev. :beady:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back