Parents What time is it?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymTwinsMom

VACATION TIME!!!!:D:D That is right, The whole family is packing up and going on vacay for 2 weeks. Ahh... gotta love it;). I'll talk to everyone when I return.

Have fun!

We are off on Sunday for a week too, girls are off to gym camp, we to NYC with son and his cousin.

Behave yourselves whilst I'm gone!:D I am sure I'll check in though, I'd miss you all too much if I didn't!

Have fun!

We are off on Sunday for a week too, girls are off to gym camp, we to NYC with son and his cousin.

Behave yourselves whilst I'm gone!:D I am sure I'll check in though, I'd miss you all too much if I didn't!

Haha,:):).. Have fun in NYC!

Midwestgymmom- I am going up to visit some relatives in Georgia. I will miss you too:) Aswell as everyone:):) I will be back on the 19th!

Have fun!

Too funny - we might just pass each other. My dd is off this week so we are in NY for vacation visiting family and leaving Sunday. We went to the museum of natural history yesterday - it was fun. Hope you enjoy your trip :D

GymTwinsMom - Hope you guys have a great vacation :)

Lucky duck. I so need a vacation. I am still adjusting to our new gym schedule and lets just say I am not getting anything done. Hope you have a safe and wonderful trip

Too funny - we might just pass each other. My dd is off this week so we are in NY for vacation visiting family and leaving Sunday. We went to the museum of natural history yesterday - it was fun. Hope you enjoy your trip :D

GymTwinsMom - Hope you guys have a great vacation :)

That is funny, Though I'd only recognise you if you had your avatar on your head!:D

Have a good vacation!! we are not going anywhere this summer as I dont have teh energy!! Being preggo takes WAY too much out of this person!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back