USA gymnastics YouTube channel

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Canadian_gym_mom

Proud Parent
It is now saying the videos from Worlds are not available in my country! I have always watched their videos, this is new to me.

:(

Edited to add that the podium training and other previous videos still work.

That is really too bad, as I think they are doing a great job of making lots of content available. :( I am hoping to have a little time to go back and watch the Japanese men's qual round.

This is what it says on the USA site:

We will be streaming live coverage of the 2014 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships, covering podium training all the way through event finals. Visit the schedule page to see which sessions will be streamed.

PLEASE NOTE: We only have the rights to broadcast in the United States. If we could share it with the entire world, we certainly would but each country is responsible for their own coverage and are not allowed to share with other countries.

This is what it says on the USA site:

We will be streaming live coverage of the 2014 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships, covering podium training all the way through event finals. Visit the schedule page to see which sessions will be streamed.

PLEASE NOTE: We only have the rights to broadcast in the United States. If we could share it with the entire world, we certainly would but each country is responsible for their own coverage and are not allowed to share with other countries.

I get that the live stream might not be allowed to be broadcast, but they aren't even allowed to post videos of the US gymnasts after they are done?

I assumed until the worlds were over, that they couldn't :( Really stinks!

It is easy to work around it. I have watched all the vids using either the HOLA extension on the Chrome browser or the webproxy one. I have them both on my PC and laptop, if one does not work then I try the other. I disable them in the "tools" -> "extensions" part of the chrome browser when I am not using them.

To watch most gym you will need these. For US based meets that USAG is hosting you do not need these proxy extensions. BUt for meets anywhere else in the world you will need them if you do not live in the US.

Though do not go on expecting to see the Canadian gymnasts. USAG coverage will show the teams that they feel are direct competition.

All I really wanted to do was watch a few routines, not follow live. I don't have advanced enough technology to watch live, lol. Slow Internet, old devices. Spend all my money on dd's gymnastics, lol.

I was able to watch live in Canada . You just have to hide ip , I am not an IT but was very proud of myself when I was able to watch it. If you have computer you can try too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back