Morgan Hamm is out too !!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Are these Olympics cursed or something? Seriously. Athletes all around the world are struggling with injury and illness.

Just goes to show you how hard it is on their bodies---the guys even! It's just gotten to be all about throwing those huge tricks, and everyone is physically falling to bits because of it! :mad:

Just goes to show you how hard it is on their bodies---the guys even! It's just gotten to be all about throwing those huge tricks, and everyone is physically falling to bits because of it! :mad:

Very true !!!!

Replacement Named

Alexander Artemev is now on the team.

Hopefully no more injuries!

I'm happy for Artemev. I really like his gymnastics. I am hair upset-no more hometown heros for me(the Hamms took their first classes at my Y, and graduated from my HS's cross-town rival).

Are these Olympics cursed or something? Seriously. Athletes all around the world are struggling with injury and illness.

Do you remember Anaheim worlds? I think it was 2003... like half the womens team had or was recovering from the flu, then there were how many injuries... we were like 3 athletes down and competed one member short and won. I think the adversity gives us that extra push to do amazingly.

We are lucky though we have so many great athletes, our alternates are all very deserving to be competing and can do well.

~Katy

Morgan really shouldn't have been on the team in the first place. I'm so glad that Alexander and Raj get to be on the team!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back