Parents How often does your gym get cleaned?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
we had a cleaning party yesterday at our gym and man it made the gym brighter and all. What a difference.

plus having the kids and parents cleanign the gym seems to give the kids more pride in the gym they use all the time its amazing.

plus they had fun as well.

Great idea, as far as I know our gym has not been cleaned in atleast a year (accept for restrooms of course) maybe some of the parents can get together and do that. great idea:)

Our headcoach/owner vacuums the whole gym at least once a week. Restrooms are done when they need it.
Our HC/Owner does too! But, every day! She is a cleaning demon! Some of us parents volunteered to do it for her while she was recently out of town, and while she was 'orienting' us, she says "it usually takes me about 4 hours". We're thinking 'wow', now that's dedicated! Not only that, but between several of us rotating thru the week, I am sure it took us 24 hours to do the same job she does in four!

Floor is vaccumed daily, mats are mopped weekly, and the floor it self around is mopped a couple times a week. They restrooms and waiting room I believe is cleaned a few times a week. When we had morning practices we got to see the thigns being done more often. Kind of learned the schedule then.

I just wish they could get the hanging dust bunnies out of the ceiling. It is So SO SO BAD.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back