Parents Bar Fairy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
When I went to pick DD up from camp today she told me she tested out of L3 then brought me into the gym to watch her entire, unassisted L4 bar routine and her long hang pullover and back hip circle on the high bar :D

She said she was the only L3 to test out of L3 bar routine

Not sure what test out means - but that she can begin "pretty-ing up" her L4 routine now

That is awesome - sounds like she is doing great. I know you said she is moving up in January - does that mean she will actually compete level 4 in January - or does she have to wait a whole year??

That is awesome - sounds like she is doing great. I know you said she is moving up in January - does that mean she will actually compete level 4 in January - or does she have to wait a whole year??

HC has not decided if she will compete L4 or Rookie in January. Either way I will be glad to have L3 behind us. I am almost hoping for Rookie since I think it will be more fun for her, but I have not asked if she does L4 in January and has all L5 skills by the summer if she could then do L5 in the fall.

I am just going to take it one step at a time. I don't think that DD really aspires to be an Olympian or anything. She loves sports and wants to swim race, horse race and dive. She is just a LITTLE competitive :D

Rookie does look like so much fun. And remember, if she does rookie and has all her 5 skills she can still compete 5 in the fall. Level 4 is not a requirement to compete level 5. Many gyms start competing at L5. Whichever she does I hope she does well and has fun.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back