New gym game you HAVE to play

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am doing Something wrong. I cant get higher than a 9 on bars so it wont let me go any farther.. but I am going to keep tryin!

I managed get 28 on bars, I am so frustrated I have to stop. Maybe tomorrow I"ll get different judges. It's worse than the judging in Beijing.

I can't get past bars either but I'm determined to try!!! I think if I hit space EVERY time its in the green I can make it! I'm way better at the other events, why is the hardest up first??

SOOO addicted!

edit: Ahh! I just made it! I got I think a 30 something on bars!!! You just need to keep hitting that space bar at the right time and not pay attention to the arrows unless you lose momentum.

~Katy

Last edited:
finally got 37 on bars, then did a face plant on my third vault. I'm awful at beam. But, what a riot that game is. Had to go to bed to stop playing and I NEVER play video games.

Good thing I wasn't a gymnast when I was little, I would have gotten zeros for all of my routines! LOL. Great game Bog!

Thanks a lot bog - I now hold you fully responsible for my house not being clean and my laundry not done, lol. Anyway - I got a 41 on bars on the first round. I made it to the semi finals but ended up with silver - got a 35 on bars - needed a 40 to move on.

I'm only made it to quarter finals so far. I'm actually good at all the events except bars! I made it past bars in quarter finals once, but missed the very LAST combo on beam and didn't move on!

~Katy

Crap - made it all the way to beam on semi-finals and missed the last combo. I really, really need to get a life right now !!!

ON a side note has anyone ever played Barbie Team Gymnastics? It's somewhat similar, mainly to the floor part you have to press the arrow buttons and the space bar at the right time for her momentum to go right.

This one reminds me of Barbie Team Gymnastics in that if you don't get first, the blond girl aways wins!! In Barbie team gym, like 90% of the time barbie wins, followed by the latina one, then the black girl in last, unless you were playing 1 player not as Barbie then one of the others could win.

~Katy

ON a side note has anyone ever played Barbie Team Gymnastics? It's somewhat similar, mainly to the floor part you have to press the arrow buttons and the space bar at the right time for her momentum to go right.

This one reminds me of Barbie Team Gymnastics in that if you don't get first, the blond girl aways wins!! In Barbie team gym, like 90% of the time barbie wins, followed by the latina one, then the black girl in last, unless you were playing 1 player not as Barbie then one of the others could win.

~Katy

That is one of my secret vices haha. This rocks- I now have something else to do instead of learning spanish verbs!!

I am not smart enough to get vault to work. I press the space bar and she takes a couple steps then stops, if I press it again she jumps but I can't get anywhere near the line.

I guess I should stick to watching gymnastics :D

I LOVE THIS GAME!!

Actually bars has become my best I practice it so much, beam my worst. I made it to quarterfinals beam!

I need a life.

I made it to semi finals! But didn't make it past bars LOL. I got like a couple zeros, how rude LOL. I'm gonna keep playing till I get GOLD.

~Katy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back