Favorite and Least favorite skill?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

V

Vivianflips

What is your favorite and least favorite skill? I have a strong dislike for mill circles and I enjoy ROBHS on tumbl trak (I'm working on bringing them to floor) the most.

Tsuks and yurchenkos are my favourite but beam has always been tough, particularly acro series (BHS BHS) and really BHS on bean in general

I really like tumbling, especially tucks and layouts. I hate cartwheels on beam :rolleyes:

Oh cartwheels! I don't think I ever made one! I tested out of 5 made it and never did them again
Haha. Roundoffs too. I prefer front and back skills so much more than side..... I don't think I will ever do Ariels on beam lol

Favorite would have to be free hand hands, giants, or doubles off bars. Or maybe yurchenkos. Least favorite would have to be acro series on beam, so a handspring connected to anything.

I like doing flyways on bars and tumbles in to the pit on tumble tracks, but I don't like moves like forwards rolls on the beam... I just cannot land them!

I really hate codys (back tuck from stomach-I do T&T) and right now my favorite skill is double pike, but I think that is because I just got it.

It's interesting looking back at this. Now my favorite is Arabians onto a squishy mat and least favorite are back extension rolls or kip connected to cast.

What is your favorite and least favorite skill? I have a strong dislike for mill circles and I enjoy ROBHS on tumbl trak (I'm working on bringing them to floor) the most.

I'm just like you. I hate mill circles. I have my robhs on floor on back tuck on tumbl trak but I just love doing robhs on tumbl trak cause it's just really fun.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back