Parents Dallas Texas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We live in Dallas and there are several great options for gymnastics...do you live in TX or are you considering a move? What level of gymnast are you looking for? I am happy to help--just let me know!

Dallas TX

We live in Dallas and there are several great options for gymnastics...do you live in TX or are you considering a move? What level of gymnast are you looking for? I am happy to help--just let me know!
We live in the Dallas Metro Area. Our DD is a level 6 this year and is training for the TOPs program. What about your DD?:)

My dd would have competed a whole season of 6, but she fractured her back. So as soon as she is released, she will compete as a 7 in the spring. Our gym doesn't do TOPS... we live in Dallas near SMU. Are you looking to change gyms?

Omg

My dd would have competed a whole season of 6, but she fractured her back. So as soon as she is released, she will compete as a 7 in the spring. Our gym doesn't do TOPS... we live in Dallas near SMU. Are you looking to change gyms?
OMG! I am sorry to hear about your DD. How did she fracture her back? We just started with this gym a couple of months ago. I think we will wait to see how things go. So far our dd seems happy.:)

Dd fractured the back doing gymnastics. It is pretty common in high level athletes---even though she is competing 6/7, her gym trains up quite a bit---before she got hurt, her beam skills were 8/9. It will be interesting to see where she is after nearly 4 months off. This is her first injury and we are not really sure what to expect. How old is your dd? Mine is 11 and in 6th grade.

Dallas Gym

Dd fractured the back doing gymnastics. It is pretty common in high level athletes---even though she is competing 6/7, her gym trains up quite a bit---before she got hurt, her beam skills were 8/9. It will be interesting to see where she is after nearly 4 months off. This is her first injury and we are not really sure what to expect. How old is your dd? Mine is 11 and in 6th grade.
She is 9. She had a stress fracture in her foot almost 2 years ago and was out for about 4 months. The coaches said that she would be as good as she was before because of the time out of the gym. However she came back strong as ever. Your dd will to.:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back