States?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks Ausi_poppet She got a 35.550. We are very proud of her. It will be her first junior States.

Ahh. I remember the excitement of the first states 2 years ago for my daughter. Exciting times! I think I will take my daughter out to watch on the Friday when we have most of our level 4's and 6's competing.

Ahh. I remember the excitement of the first states 2 years ago for my daughter. Exciting times! I think I will take my daughter out to watch on the Friday when we have most of our level 4's and 6's competing.
Yeah she is excited she will be competing first up on Friday in under 9.

Is Orange where your states are taking place Ozgymie? That's impressive of NSW if it is. In QLD the states are always in Brisbane which means an away trip for many clubs in our state. It must be a big expense for girls up in Townsville.

No our state has already happened in Sydney - Country Champs are in Orange this year - state is always at Rooty Hill - my DD did well coming 3rd on beam and no other places but we were proud of her x

Placing is always a good thing! They work so hard that it's nice when they get rewarded for it.

That makes sense about Orange. My daughter is in the optional levels so she finished competing in July. Now working on new skills for the 2016 competition season which will start in February up here.

She's still coming back from an ankle injury so most of her work is still limited to getting back on skills or new skills on bars.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back