where to get leotards??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnastriderdancer

heylo,
I am new to the forum and I have only had 2 gymnastics classes I just started. I was wondering where I could get a gymnastics leotard. I can go to vancouver or abbotsford or langley or surrey so if anybody knew where I could find a good gymnastics store that would be great thanks bye. :):):)

Hi there,

Welcome to the Chalkbucket.

A good place in Canada to buy leoterds is www.jagwear.ca. they are based in Toronto, and the pricing is all in Canadian dollars. You can design your suit online, put in the measurments and they will make it for you. Or you can buy one of their ready made suits. The quality is good.

Hope you're enjoying gym.

Hi there,

Welcome to the Chalkbucket.

A good place in Canada to buy leoterds is www.jagwear.ca. they are based in Toronto, and the pricing is all in Canadian dollars. You can design your suit online, put in the measurments and they will make it for you. Or you can buy one of their ready made suits. The quality is good.

Hope you're enjoying gym.

That sounds awesome! I'm going to put google to work and see if I can find an American equivalent. That level of customization sounds like it would make for a nifty xmas present for family gymmies.

That sounds awesome! I'm going to put google to work and see if I can find an American equivalent. That level of customization sounds like it would make for a nifty xmas present for family gymmies.

They also price in US dollars and ship to the US, there prices ar equite competitive and the design your own siu/camisole function is so much fun.

heylo,
I am new to the forum and I have only had 2 gymnastics classes I just started. I was wondering where I could get a gymnastics leotard. I can go to vancouver or abbotsford or langley or surrey so if anybody knew where I could find a good gymnastics store that would be great thanks bye. :):):)

Hey! You're close to me. We have major touble finding an actual store that sells suits. I often recommend to my parents to call some of the bigger gyms in the area and see what they have in stock - most have a least a few for sale. Try Twisters (abbotsford), langley gymnastics, flip city (langley), Omega, (Coquitlam), Cartwheels Inc. (surrey & Richmond), aviva (coquitlam).

Also, Gym Gear is based out of BC and Alberta, they will send your gym club a box of suits (free) and your club sells what they can, keep a % of a profit and return any suits that dont' sell. They were awesome to deal with.

Ask at the gym---I'm sure more than 1 person can help you with places they have bought leos. Since you're new to the sport and probably don't want to spend lots of money on a leo, ask if anyone has a used one they would sell. At least its a way to get started:)

Ebay has been my best friend when buying DD's leos - some really ahve only been worn once and they are super cheap ( means you can get more )

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back