WAG Nicole Harris

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She "took a break" and I heard that she is now back at ASU. Go figure.:confused:

She's back? Last time I heard anything, she retired for good...

"Harris resigned her scholarship as of Wednesday. She notified the coaching staff last week of her decision to part ways with the program.
“I knew what was best for me, and that was to stop torturing my body,â€￾ Harris said in a phone message Thursday. “It was just painful to sleep at night, and that’s when I knew. Unfortunately, the timing sucks, and yes, I’m letting a lot of people down, but I have to listen to what my intuition is telling me.â€￾
ASU coach John Spini said the team was “shockedâ€￾ when Harris announced her departure from the team."

Nicole Harris’s unexpected departure shakes up ASU The Gymblog

She's back? Last time I heard anything, she retired for good...

"Harris resigned her scholarship as of Wednesday. She notified the coaching staff last week of her decision to part ways with the program.
“I knew what was best for me, and that was to stop torturing my body,â€￾ Harris said in a phone message Thursday. “It was just painful to sleep at night, and that’s when I knew. Unfortunately, the timing sucks, and yes, I’m letting a lot of people down, but I have to listen to what my intuition is telling me.â€￾
ASU coach John Spini said the team was “shockedâ€￾ when Harris announced her departure from the team."

Nicole Harris’s unexpected departure shakes up ASU The Gymblog

That's what I heard also.

omg

that is just horabl to thro away waht your sisters your parntes have given to you her mum qwit her job for her.

hi
every body
I did not saw her movie from last many days.
I had same question but difference is that you asked before me.

ok im confused... didnt nicole harris go to parkettes awhile ago?? did she move on to college then???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back