does this soud normal

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymgirly1

Hey so does this sound normal we do bars and floor and trampoline but we don,t do ult or beame untill the next weeck of gymnastics so am i in rec gymnasticks or waht i hateit if you think i shoulde swich classes or waht i am so under challeng and i need helpwithe things the don,t exsplane anything .raaaaaaaaaaa i am missrable:mad:

If you are only training once a week then yes you are in rec gymnastics. Competitive gymnasts will train 3-6 days a week, except in the very low levels (if your gym has a competitive level 2 program) in which case two days a week may be normal.

It sounds like rec gymnastics and other gymnastics sometimes help others advance more ive found out and it actually really depends on what level youre in right now.

Hey so does this sound normal we do bars and floor and trampoline but we don,t do ult or beame untill the next weeck of gymnastics so am i in rec gymnasticks or waht i hateit if you think i shoulde swich classes or waht i am so under challeng and i need helpwithe things the don,t exsplane anything .raaaaaaaaaaa i am missrable:mad:

There's something like 4 other classes in the gym at the same time as mine, and we (the older teens/adults) get lowest priority, so we just get to use what nobody else is using at the time. Almost always we'll get a chance at trampoline, and there's a couple beams away from the main beam area that people hardly ever use, but we almost never get on vault, and bars is if you're lucky and can sneak in when nobody's using them, hoping the next group doesn't come along as soon as you've got your grips on. And with a group or two of little competitive kids (sometimes they're hard to count...) practicing their floor routines, the floor's basically in use *all* the time. Mostly it's rod floor and tumble track, until we get kicked off one of them...I feel your pain.

Maybe there's an advanced rec class, or even just another rec class in a different time slot when it's a bit less busy? Not an option for me, but depending on your age and how big your gym is, you may have more luck with how many classes a week they run.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back