Parents How's this for our first picture upload to the bucket?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AWESOME! What an experience for Nastia to meet Nastia. Keep the pictures coming. It gives us obsessed CB'ers something new to look at - LOL!

Your Nastia is beautiful! What an awesome experience and cool that they have the same name and last initial. :D

That is really neat!!! And your dd is adorable!

We had the opportunity to meet "everyone's" (love that!) Nastia last month and I have to say she is a very gracious lady!!

What a beautiful little girl Nastia is. Quite the keepsake photo for her.

Tim you can actually embed the photo in your post. When you have uploaded the photo to here, you look underneath it and there will be a code that you can copy.

When you create your new post there is a little yellow square right above where you type, it looks like a picture with a sun and mountain, click that and a box will pop up for you to post your code in. That will put your photo in your post.

What a great pic - your dd is absolutely beautiful. She must love sharing a name with an Olympic champion - very cool !!!

It was a great moment for all of us. Nastia was charming, but seemed a little distant. Not snobby or anything. Just, she didn't talk much, or answer questions. Just smiled, signed, smiled, signed, (x 200) then left. She did sign one of the gym's BB's though, making it special. Personally, I only think about 1/4 of the girls there truely understand her accomplishment. The parents were more stary-eyed then the girls were in many cases. :D

She came to our gym as a reward for our selling the most tickets to the 2008 tour. The signing was 'technically' reserved for those who purchased tickets through the gym, but luckily we were allowed to come as well. We purchased our tickets the minute they went on sale, well before the gym announced any ticket sales. Gym purchased seats are pretty far back from the floor. Our seats (gloat warning here) Section AA, Row 1, seats 4, 5 and 6. I think I can recline with my feet on the mat, were THAT close.

There will be a 30 minute pre-show session on-the-floor for the girls. So were hoping to collect a few more photo opportunities. Nastia is determined to get her picture taken with Shawn Johnson. Her personal fav. Nastia says: "I like Shawn Johnson more. She's more smiley". Ya Gotta give her that!

Last edited:
AWESOME! What an experience for Nastia to meet Nastia. Keep the pictures coming. It gives us obsessed CB'ers something new to look at - LOL!

LOL...that's right keep them coming! That was so cool your gym did that....gave you an opportunity to meet Nastia. I can understand about the parents being starry-eyed. I know I would of been. My dd still doesn't quite understand the whole olympics thing. She thinks gymnastics is as big as our gym. Although she is starting to understand that there are other gymnastics gym around. Mostly because she just started competing. Shawn Johnson is my fav too!!

This is my DD w/ Tasha Schwikert, my DD has Tasha's move(flip directly to stomach) as her ending for her routine. Tasha tought it to her at a camp! She is on of the nicest people you can ever meet!

That's so cool! Your Nastia is beautiful! It's even weirder that both Nastia's have the same initials!! My dd is a Danica so everyone automatically thinks of the race car driver Danica Patrick! I actually first heard the name from the Wonder Years tv show--Winnie Cooper's real name is Danica McKellar. I thought the name was so pretty and unique...

That's so cool! Your Nastia is beautiful! It's even weirder that both Nastia's have the same initials!! My dd is a Danica so everyone automatically thinks of the race car driver Danica Patrick! I actually first heard the name from the Wonder Years tv show--Winnie Cooper's real name is Danica McKellar. I thought the name was so pretty and unique...

Gosh I remember that show, I just loved it, I remember Danica too, great name choice.

ROTFLMAO....OK totally guilty here for thinking "Danica Patrick" whenever I see your posts. Only because I am a NASCAR fanatic and I also keep my eye on her wondering if/when she will make a leap to Stock cars. But I also remember the Wonder Years and also think it' s a beautiful name.

My DD who usually loves her very exclusive name (Jemma) is now very excited to see her name on the big screen in HSM3 and nearly jumped out of her seat Monday night at the movies when this actress showed up as Sharpay's personal secretary.

This is soooooooo way coool!!!!!! What a lucky girl!

This is my DD w/ Tasha Schwikert, my DD has Tasha's move(flip directly to stomach) as her ending for her routine. Tasha tought it to her at a camp! She is on of the nicest people you can ever meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back